2. Data controller
Rederi AB Gotland is the data controller for Rederi AB Gotland’s processing of your personal data and is responsible for ensuring that this data is processed in accordance with relevant legislation.
3. When do we process your personal data?
3.1 We process your personal data when you contact Rederi AB Gotland by email or register for a general meeting using an electronic form or by post.
4. What personal data do we process about you and why?
4.1 If you contact us with a question, a request or for another issue:
To enable us to answer a question or comply with a request from you, you sometimes have to submit personal data, for example, your name, email address and telephone number. This information is used to contact you.
4.2 If you are a shareholder of Rederi AB Gotland:
Personal data that is submitted when registering for a general meeting is used for the voting list and to administer the general meeting.
The personal data that Rederi AB Gotland collects and processes about you as a shareholder:
• Telephone number and email address
5. How long do we keep data about you?
5.2 Rederi AB Gotland may save the data longer, if this is necessary in order to comply with statutory requirements or to protect Rederi AB Gotland’s legal interests, for example, in the event of legal proceedings.
6. Who do we submit data to?
6.1 The personal data may be shared with subcontractors that Rederi AB Gotland hires to perform a service, i.e. for sending financial information, invitations, information for shareholders and notices to convene general meetings.
6.2 Personal data may be shared if this is required to comply with relevant statutory requirements or requirements from authorities, to protect Rederi AB Gotland’s legal interests, or to discover, prevent or identify fraud and other security or technical problems.
7. What are cookies and how do we use them?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer. This contains information that is used to improve your experience. Some cookies at www.gotlandsbolaget.se are used to improve the website. These cookies save statistics about, for example, the visitor’s operating system and web browser, and the pages that are visited the most or the least. No personal information is saved.
If you do not want to allow the storage of cookies, you can search for information about this in the help function of your web browser.
You can read more about cookies in general on the Swedish Post and Telecom Authority’s website, pts.se.
8. How do we protect your personal data?
We use IT systems to protect confidentiality, privacy and access to personal data. We have taken security measures to protect your personal data against unlawful or unauthorised processing. Only the people who actually need to process your personal data in order to meet our stated purposes have access to it.
9. Your rights
9.1 Rederi AB Gotland is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with relevant legislation.
9.2 Rederi AB Gotland will, either at your request or on its own initiative, correct, anonymise, delete or supplement data that is discovered to be inaccurate, incomplete or misleading.
9.3 You are entitled to request:
• Access to your personal data. You are entitled to request a register extract of the processing that is carried out with your personal data. You are also entitled to receive a copy of the personal data that is being processed. You are entitled to receive a register extract of the data that is registered about you, free of charge once a calendar year, by sending a signed written request.
• Correction of your personal data. At your request we will correct as quickly as possible any incorrect or incomplete data that we process about you.
• Deletion of your personal data. You are entitled to request the removal of your personal data if it is not longer necessary for the purpose for which is was collected. However, there may be statutory requirements that mean that we cannot immediately delete your personal data, for example, due to accounting or tax legislation.
• Restriction of processing. This means that your personal data may only be processed for specific, limited purposes.
9.4 Rederi AB Gotland will notify every recipient with whom personal data is shared in accordance with point 6 above if there is any correction or deletion of data, and any restriction of the processing of data.
9.5 If you think that our processing of your personal data contravenes relevant data protection legislation, please contact us; you are also entitled to make a complaint to the Swedish Data Protection Authority.
11. Contact information
Rederi AB Gotland
SE-621 22 Visby, Sweden
Last updated: 24 May 2018.